Water/ Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)/ Electricity bill/ Statement of running bank account (Scheduled Commercial bank excluding Regional Rural banks and local area banks)/Income Tax Assessment Order /Election Commission Photo ID card/ Gas connection bill/ Certificate from Employer of reputed and widely known companies on letter head.
For all documents http://www.passportsuchna.com/present-address-documents.html
- The Birth Certificate should contain the name of child, name of father and mother, date of birth, place of birth, sex, registration number and date of registration. If the Birth Certificate doesn’t contain the name of child, a declaration on plain paper signed by parents, is required to be submitted specifying the name of the child.
- Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or any office authorized to issue
- Birth and Death Certificate by the Registrar of Births & Deaths
For whole list of Documents: http://www.passportsuchna.com/d.o.b-documents.html
- Extra 15 Documents that can be used as a proof
- Out of the 3 documents, minimum 1 document should be Photo ID with address from the same state.
- Name in all the 3 documents should be same.
- Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);
- Service Photo Identity Card issued by State/Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies;
- SC/ST/ OBC Certificates;
For any further query visit http://www.passportsuchna.com/
The Passport Suchna website has been developed to help people find all information they need regarding their passport i.e documents required for passport, fees for passport, location of passport seva Kendra or passport office all over India even the process to apply for passport